Quick & tasty Corned Beef Fried Rice with just 8-ingredients!
- 2 to 3 bowls of leftover cold rice. Cold rice will separate more easily into individual granules. However freshly cooked rice will clump up, though will still be edible.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 canned Corned Beef
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon seasoning sauce
- 1 to 2 teaspoon dry chilli, blended
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 Chicken Bouillon cube
- Salt, to taste
- Ground White Pepper, to taste
- 1 stalk, spring onion, for garnish
- In a wok, add oil on medium heat. Saute garlic, onion and chilli until fragrant. Then add the corned beef and mix well.
- Add the cold rice, seasoning sauce and chicken cube into the wok. and toss to combine. Garnish with spring onion and stir for 1 minute longer to soften the spring onion.Voilà! Ready to eat 🙂
If you’ve tried the recipe, don’t forget to tag us on instagram at #thespatulaandwok