The easiest Egg Sausage Fried Rice in the whole wide world. It is dead easy, you can cook this with eyes closed.
- 2 to 3 bowls of leftover cold rice. Cold rice will separate more easily into individual granules. However freshly cooked rice will clump up, though will still be edible.
- 2 to 3 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 5 to 6 sausages, diced
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 to 2 teaspoon dry chilli, blended
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoning sauce
- 1/2 Chicken Bouillon cube
- Salt, to taste
- Ground White Pepper, to taste
- 1 stalk, spring onion, for garnish
- In a small bowl, crack the eggs and beat them together. In a wok, add oil on medium heat. Add the beaten eggs and scramble them for about a 30 seconds. Transfer the eggs to a dish and turn off the heat.
2. In the same wok, add the garlic, shallots and chilli (optional). Saute until fragrant. Add the cold rice, seasoning sauce, soy sauce and chicken cube into the wok and toss to combine.
3. Add the scrambled eggs prepared earlier and stir to mix again. Garnish with spring onions. Serve immediately.
If you’ve tried the recipe, don’t forget to tag us on instagram at #thespatulaandwok