Fresh garlic and herbs make a delicious compound butter. It is perfect for steaks, grill fish, roast mushroom, corn on the cob or to spread on a baguette!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 to 2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic salt, garlic, thyme, rosemary, dill and cayenne pepper. Mix well.
2. Transfer mixture to cling film or parchment paper and shape into a log. Roll in parchment to 1 1/2 inches in diameter, twisting the ends to close.
3. Refrigerate until ready to use. You can use this butter for steaks, grilling fish, roast vegetables and mushroom!
If you’ve tried the recipe, don’t forget to tag us on instagram at #thespatulaandwok