Whip up this light and delicious Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese on Sourdough for your breakfast!
- 2 slices Sourdough, toasted
- 2 slices Wild Smoked Salmon
- 1 tablespoon Cream Cheese
- 1 cherry tomatoes, thinly sliced
- fresh dill, finely chopped
- fresh chives, finely chopped
- Sea salt, to taste
- Toast the sourdough and spread butter evenly.
- Evenly spread the cream cheese on to the sourdough.
- Then top with salmon, avocado, dill, chives and cherry tomatoes. Sprinkle sea salt.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you’ve tried the recipe, don’t forget to tag us on instagram at #thespatulaandwok