I love the simplicity of this classic Egg Dill Sandwich. Boiled eggs, mayonnaise, a touch of a mustard, dill, chives, salt and pepper to add that extra touch of perfection.
- 4 slices bread,
- 4 Boiled Eggs
- 4 to 5 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Mustard
- 4 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- fresh dill, finely chopped
- fresh chives, finely chopped
- Sea salt, to taste
- Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- In a pot, add the eggs. Bring water to a boil and let the eggs stand for 8 to 9 minutes. Take the eggs out and peel the eggshell.
- In a medium bowl, add the peeled egg and mash. Add mayonnaise, dill, chives, mustard, tomatoes, salt and pepper. Mix well. Spread on your favorite bread.
If you’ve tried the recipe, don’t forget to tag us on instagram at #thespatulaandwok