This Baked Honey Mustard Salmon is made with grain mustard, lemon and honey for a sweet and tangy flavorful meal. It is also healthy, moist and delicious. Perfect for a busy weeknight dinner 🥘
HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE INGREDIENTS:
- 500 to 600 gram Salmon fillet
- 1/4 cup whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 to 2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Place the salmon onto a baking dish, and add all the ingredients on top of the salmon. Rub until well coated.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Then remove foil and bake for another 10 to 15 minutes or until salmon is cooked through.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.
If you’ve tried the recipe, don’t forget to tag us on instagram at #thespatulaandwok